Santikos Summer Movies | Free Summer Movies in Katy
About Santikos 2016 Summer Movies:
Enjoy recently released family movies for free at Santikos Palladium this summer! Every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 a.m. from early June to August, Santikos offers free showings of movies from the past few years. Titles include The Peanuts Movie, Minions, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Back to the Future. Showings are always free and open to all ages, including babies!
Good to Know:
- Children of all ages (and their caregivers) are welcome!
- Admission is free!
- You don’t have to participate in Santikos Summer Movies to take your baby to showings at Santikos! Every Wednesday at 11 a.m., Santikos offers Mommy Matinees. (Despite the name, dads and other caregivers are also welcome.) At Mommy Matinees, Santikos selects a newly released PG, PG13, or R movie that parents may enjoy. Children under 3 are admitted free, though older children and adults must purchase a ticket. Santikos creates a baby friendly atmosphere with brighter lights, lower sound, stroller parking, and a judgement-free baby zone!
- Free movies are a very popular attraction, and Santikos showings are especially popular among large daycare groups. If you arrive too late, you may find that all of the comfortable seats are taken, and concession lines are backed up. Arrive early so that you can get good seats and beat the crowds!
- Santikos offers kids’ snack packs at the concession stand.
- As a family event, most summer movie clubhouse moviegoers are tolerant of mildly fussy babies or talkative toddlers — within reason. So don’t be afraid to bring your baby (and other children you may have). Of course, remember that it’s polite to step out and settle your child outside of the theater if they become disruptive.
Enjoying Santikos Summer Movies:
Santikos Summer Movies Dates and Hours: Every Tuesday and Wednesday from June 7th through August 3rd, showings at 10 a.m.