Progressive Women’s Care | Katy, TX OBGYNs
About Progressive Women’s Care:
Progressive Women’s Care offers medical care to women in all phases of life, including preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum delivery. The practice specializes in comprehensive, compassionate, and cutting edge medical care for women. Progressive Women’s Care has hospital privileges at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Methodist West Houston Hospital. Dr. Ann Bertles is the primary OBGYN practicing with Progressive Women’s Care, and is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
What Patients Say About Progressive Women’s Care:
Patients appreciate that Dr. Bertles at Progressive Women’s Care takes the time to listen to their concerns. They say she is very professional and makes her patients feel comfortable.
- Quick routine checkups
- Friendly staff
- Honest answers
- Easy to get an appointment
- Conditions are explained well
- Short wait times
- Treats patients with care and concern
- Generous with information and advice
Good to Know:
- Progressive Women’s Care accepts routine and high risk pregnancies, and offers preconception and infertility counseling.
- Dr. Bertles does not recommend vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) due to the potential for complications.
- Online appointment booking is available.
- Progressive Women’s Care accepts all major insurance plans, inncluding Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Medicare, United Healthcare, and many company PPOs.
- The practice offers an extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that answer many of the common questions new parents may have. Find out what you shouldn’t eat during pregnancy, precautions you should take, and which medications are safe for pregnancy.
23232 Kingsland Blvd Suite E
Katy, TX 77494
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.