Dr. Razaali Razak | Katy Pediatricians
About Dr. Razaali Razak:
Dr. Razaali Razak is a pediatrician in Katy, TX, practicing pediatric medicine with Texas Children’s Pediatrics Cinco Ranch. Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 1996, and has hospital privileges at Katy Memorial Hermann Hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital, and Methodist West Houston Hospital. Special interests of Dr. Razak’s include allergies, asthma, breastfeeding, and infants. Dr. Razak is recognized by Vitals.com as a Patient’s Choice and a Compassionate Doctor. Dr. Razak is currently accepting new patients.
What Patients Say About Dr. Razaali Razak:
Dr. Razak has many long term patients, some who have seen him for more than 10 years. He is said to be very professional, and will work hard to give the best care possible. Dr. Razak is happy to fit in sick patients, does not rush, and will listen to all patient questions.
- Kids love Dr. Razak
- Hard Working
- Excellent care
- Listens to all questions
- Shares a lot of information
- Best care possible
- Highly recommended
- Busy, but efficient and professional office
- May experience long waits
- Good to Know:
- Dr. Razak will make time to fit in patients who are very sick, and is available 24/7 via cell phone.
- The office is a busy pediatrics practice, and some patients report experiencing long wait times in the waiting or exam rooms both for scheduled and same-day appointments.
24022 Cinco Village Center Dr., Ste. 100 Katy, Texas 77494
Monday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm