Baby Story Time in Katy | Free Katy Baby Activities
About Baby Story Time in Katy:
It’s never too early to introduce children to the wonder of books, singing, and social interaction. And it’s all available at your local library!
Infant, toddler, and baby story times in Katy feature read-along books, songs, and finger plays. This is a fun activity that allows babies to work on social, emotional, and physical development. It’s also a great way to meet other new parents in your area!
Good to Know:
- Most Katy library story times are offered weekdays, starting around 10AM.
- Katy baby story times are a free activity for all interested families. There are no residency requirements, and you do not need to show a library card. Simply come and enjoy the fun!
- Arrive early to make sure there’s room for you and your baby. Some of Katy’s baby story times are very popular and fill up quickly! Arriving early also makes it easy to mingle and meet with other new parents.
- Stick around after story time to pick up a few books to read with your baby. It’s free and easy to sign up for a library card if you need one!
- Some of Katy’s baby story times include bubbles and shared toys. Remember to bring baby wipes or sanitizer to clean your baby’s hands after play time.
Story Times in Katy:
Mother Goose Time (Birth-12 months): Tuesdays at 10:15
Toddler Time (1-3 years): Wednesdays at 10:15, Thursdays at 10:15 and 11:30
Story Time (3-6 years): Wednesdays at 11:30
Family Story Time (all ages): First Saturday of the month at 10:15
Tip: Plan a post-story time lunch at La Centerra!
Infant Time (3-17 months): Tuesdays at 10:15 and 11:15
Totally Toddler Time (18 months-3 years): Wednesdays at 10:15
Preschool Story Time (3-6 years): Wednesdays at 11:15
Baby Time (3 months-non walkers): Mondays at 10:15
Toddler Time (18 months-3 years): Tuesdays at 10:15
Preschool Story Time: (3-6 years): Thursdays at 10:30
Tip: After story time at the Katy Branch Library, head to Mary Jo Peckham Park or Katy City Park just around the corner!